Ingredients Needed for Caramelized Chicken Thighs With Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ spring onion, chopped
1 tablespoon heavy cream
2 chicken thighs
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Caramelized Chicken Thighs With Spaghetti
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers and spring onion, and stir-fry them for 1 minute.
- Drain the spaghetti and add them to the skillet. Season with pepper, and add the heavy cream. Stir and cook everything for a few more minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a skillet and add the chicken thighs. Cook the thighs for 6-7 minutes on one side, and flip them over.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, honey, and cook everything for 7 more minutes, until they caramelize.
- Take out the thighs and serve them with the spaghetti!