Ingredients Needed for Caramel Apple Pastries
⅔ cup white sugar
1 ounce butter
½ puff pastry sheet
1 teaspoon pearl sugar
2 ice cream scoops
How to Make Caramel Apple Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Peel the apples and take off their core. Cut every apple in halves.
- Cut the puff pastry into round shapes.
- Into a saucepan, melt the sugar over low heat, until it dissolves and begins to turn golden brown.
- When the sugar is caramelized, add butter and mix with a spoon.
- Keeping the caramel over low temperature, put in it the apple halves.
- Coat the apples with caramel sauce.
- Put the caramel apples into a 6-cup muffin pan.
- Add some caramel sauce on every apple and top with rounds puff pastry.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the apple puff pastry cool.
- Place 3 apple puff pastries on a plate. Top it with caramel syrup and sprinkle pearl sugar.
- In the middle of them, put an ice cream scoop.
- Do the same thing to the other 3 apple pastries.