Chicken Drumsticks With Mushrooms and Tomatoes
For this dish, we cooked the drumsticks in a saucepan together with the mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, and garlic, but only after coating them with flour, salt and pepper and frying them in vegetable oil. We flavored the veggie mix with some white wine, parsley, thyme, and oregano. It is easy-peasy.
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Drumsticks With Mushrooms and Tomatoes
1 cup flour
4 chicken drumsticks
1 red onion, chopped
4 ounces of mushroom, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon dried oregano
5 ounces of canned tomatoes
½ cup white wine
How to Make Chicken Drumsticks With Mushrooms and Tomatoes
- Add the flour, pepper, and salt to a bowl and combine them. Coat the drumsticks with this mix.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place the coated drumsticks in there.
- Cook them on all sides until golden brown. Set them aside.
- Cut the red onion into julienne slices, the mushrooms into quarters, and slice the garlic cloves. Using the same oil, add the onion, mushrooms, garlic, dried thyme, and dried oregano to the saucepan.
- Stir a bit then add the canned tomatoes and the white wine. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the drumsticks to the saucepan, too. Cover it and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some chopped fresh parsley and serve garnished with parsley.