Ingredients Needed for Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Breadcrumbs
5 ounces of bacon, chopped
3.5 ounces of breadcrumbs
2 teaspoons of lemon zest, shredded
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 pound brussels sprouts
How to Make Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Breadcrumbs
- Add the bacon inside a blender so it can be chopped really well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon in it and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the breadcrumbs, stir, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Move the mixture on a paper towel and pat it dry. Next, add it in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and give it a good stir.
- Lay the once again the skillet in which you have cooked the bacon over medium heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and season them with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the bacon and breadcrumb mixture and season with fresh thyme. Cook for 1-2 more minutes before removing from heat.