Beef, Veggie and Rice Noodle Stir-Fry
If your diet is all the way gluten-free, then you’ll enjoy adding this to your meal plan. Replace classic spaghetti with rice noodles, so you don’t have a care in the world. Add some stir-fried veggies and some crunchy roasted nuts in the mix and you’re good to go!
Ingredients Needed for Beef, Veggie and Rice Noodle Stir-Fry
5 ounces of rice noodles
½ cup peanut and almonds, crushed
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of beef tenderloin, stripes
1 carrot, cut into sticks
½ red bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
1 spring onion, 0.8-inch/2 cm slices
½ chili pepper, slices, without seeds
2 garlic cloves, slices
1 cm ginger root, peeled, sliced
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon sweet mango chili sauce
½ teaspoon rice vinegar
How to Make Beef, Veggie and Rice Noodle Stir-Fry
- Put the rice noodles in a large bowl. Pour boiled water over them and let them soak for 10 minutes then strain off the water.
- Heat a skillet and roast the almonds and peanuts. Set them aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok and fry the beef tenderloin stripes until they’re brown and tender. Grind some pepper on it and set it aside.
- Heat another pan and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Throw in the carrot sticks and cook them until they softens. Set them aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and cook the bell pepper until it softens. Set aside.
- In the same pan, stir-fry the spring onion and the chili peppers. Add the garlic and the ginger. Cook them together for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots, bell peppers and beef in the wok.
- Add the soy sauce, the sweet mango chili sauce and rice vinegar. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the rice noodles, the roasted peanuts and almonds.
- Mix everything and cook for 1-2 minutes. Divide into two plates and enjoy!