Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooked Pork With Mint Sauce
5 mint leaves
5 oreganos leaves
5 sage leaves
1 cucumber, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion
0.75 inch - ginger root
How to Cook Slow Cooked Pork With Mint Sauce
- Blend together the fresh mint, oregano, sage leaves, the cucumber, the lime juice, the olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the pork tenderloin on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the fried pork in a clay pot and pour the green sauce on top.
- Cut the potatoes and the ginger in big pieces. Cut the onion into halves. Add the vegetables in the clay pot.
- Cover the pot and bake for 90 minutes to 185 degrees F/85 degrees C.