Ingredients Needed for Beef Ribs With Creamy Carrot Sauce
2 pounds of beef ribs
2 ½ tablespoons of vegetable oil
5 garlic cloves, sliced
2 cups of beer
5 fresh thyme sprigs
2 medium carrots, shredded
1 small cucumber, shredded
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
½ cup sour cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Beef Ribs With Creamy Carrot Sauce
- Put the beef ribs into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix to coat the beef using your hands.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the ribs and cook them until browned on all sides.
- Transfer the fried ribs to a roomy baking dish. Add the garlic and beer. Top with the thyme sprigs and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 150 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the carrots, cucumber, thyme, sour cream, lemon juice, and garlic to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Serve the ribs topped with creamy carrot sauce.