Calories: 473 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 14 g
- 27 g
Ingredients Needed for Leek Cream Soup
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
2 leeks s, finely sliced
1 tablespoon chili flakes
¼ cup brown sugar
1 garlic clove, chopped
½ cup white wine
1 ½ cups of chicken broth
4 bacon slices
How to Make Leek Cream Soup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat a pan and add olive oil and butter.
- Add leek, sprinkle salt and chili flakes. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir and add brown sugar, garlic, and white wine. Cook on high heat for another 2 minutes, until the wine is evaporating.
- Reduce heat, add the chicken broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and blend well.
- Separately, add bacon in the oven for 15 minutes until it turns crispy.
- Serve the soup with bacon and toast!