Beef Brisket With Onion and Liver Stuffing
What happens when you stuff a beef brisket with a mixture of onion, beef liver, and breadcrumbs sautéed in olive oil, then leave it in the oven for 2 hours? Something overly scrumptious that goes very well served over baked potatoes. You must try it yourself.
Ingredients Needed for Beef Brisket With Onion and Liver Stuffing
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion, chopped
3 ounces of beef liver, diced
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 pound beef breast
How to Make Beef Brisket With Onion and Liver Stuffing
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over low heat, then add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the beef liver, turn the heat to medium and saute until browned.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the breadcrumbs and parsley. Remove from heat.
- Cut a deep pocket into one side of the meat chunk. Stuff with the cooked mixture and transfer to a roomy baking dish.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil, then bake for 2 hours at 400⁰F/200⁰C.