Ingredients Needed for Warm Pork Salad
8 baby corns
1 tablespoon pine nut
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon seven spice
1 teaspoon butter
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 lettuce head
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon paprika powder
white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
How to Cook Warm Pork Salad
- Thinly slice the baby corns.
- Add the pine nuts and toast them for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork and season it with salt and seven spices. Add the butter and melt it.
- Add mushrooms, baby corn, balsamic vinegar, and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Slice the lettuce and place it in a large bowl. Add the pork and squeeze the lime juice on top.
- Serve with paprika powder, sesame seeds, and red currants on top.