Ingredients Needed for Barbecue Ribs With Mushrooms and Celery
1 pound pork ribs
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
4 celerys stalks, chunks
2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
How to Cook Barbecue Ribs With Mushrooms and Celery
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Place the ribs on your working surface.
- Drizzle some olive oil over them. Season them with salt and paprika.
- Place the mushrooms and celery stalks in a rectangular baking tray.
- Place the ribs on top of the veggies. Spread the barbecue sauce over them.
- Bake the ribs for the next hour.