Ingredients Needed for Banana and Blueberry Jam Cake
1 cup sugar
1 cup potato flour
1 cup flour
½ cup rice flour
1 cup water
2 cups of almond milk
1 cup powdered sugar
½ cup blueberry jam
How to Cook Banana and Blueberry Jam Cake
- Crack the eggs into your food processor and add the sugar. Process for 1 minute, until ingredients combine.
- Add the 3 types of flour in a large bowl, and mix them with a spatula, then add it into the food processor and set the machine to medium speed.
- Add the water and continue to mix the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Add the mixture on the bottom of a round cake tin, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake it for the next 30 minutes.
- Peel the bananas, slice them, and place them in a large bowl. Mash them using a fork. Leave them aside.
- For the sugar glaze, pour the almond milk in a large bowl. Add the powdered sugar and whisk vigorously for 1 minute. Refrigerate the glaze for 30 minutes.
- After the cake is done, let it cool completely on a wire rack. Carefully, slice the cake through the middle to divide it in two layers.
- Spread the banana mash over the bottom layer. Add the blueberry jam.
- Top the cake with the second layer, pushing it a bit with your hands to stick to the filling. Spread the sugar glaze on top and decorate with fresh fruits.