Ingredients Needed for Balsamic Strawberry and Chicken Pizza
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon chili sauce
¼ cup strawberry jam
1 teaspoon sriracha
7 ounces of pizza dough
½ onion, chopped
3 bacon slices
4 ounces of chicken breast, cooked
5 strawberries, halved
¼ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Balsamic Strawberry and Chicken Pizza
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and pour the balsamic vinegar. Add the chili sauce, strawberry jam, and sriracha. Give it a good stir and leave it on heat until small bubbles appear on its surface.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the pizza dough on it. Evenly spread the balsamic and strawberry mixture over the pizza dough.
- Top the pizza with onion, bacon, chicken, strawberries, and low moisture mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 10 minutes.