Ingredients Needed for Bacon Crepe Rolls
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
⅔ cup milk
18 bacon slices
How to Cook Bacon Crepe Rolls
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, sprinkle some salt, add one tablespoon of vegetable oil and the milk.
- Make a batter using a mixer.
- Fry the bacon slices in a skillet without using vegetable oil.
- Grease with a drop of vegetable oil another skillet.
- Make crepes: put 3 fried bacon slices in the greased skillet and, with a ladle, pour some batter over the bacon.
- With this quantity of batter, you’ll make about 6 crepes.
- Cut each crepe in 3 strips, around each bacon slice.
- Roll each bacon strip and fix it with a toothpick.
- Serve the bacon crepe rolls with ketchup.