Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mozzarella Bread Ravioli
4 slices of bacon, chopped
8 slices of bread
7 ounces of mozzarella
4 teaspoons of red chili paste
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup parmesan, shredded
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup chopped parsley
How to Make Bacon and Mozzarella Bread Ravioli
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the bacon in it and cook it until golden.
- In order to make 1 ravioli, place 2 toast slices one on top of the other. Use a cooking ring, around 3 inches (7.5 cm) diameter to give them a round shape.
- Level the bread slices until thin.
- Next, use a smaller cooking ring (around 2 inches diameter) to make round shapes of mozzarella.
- Place the cheese between 2 slices of bread and top it with 1 teaspoon of chili paste and crispy bacon. Drizzle the sides of the bread with a mix of flour and water.
- Secure the filling by pressing the sides of the bread using a fork.
- Use the remaining ingredients to make three more ravioli.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over high heat. Fry the ravioli until golden.
- Next, add the parmesan, chili flakes, and parsley in a large bowl. Coat the ravioli with the parmesan mix.