Ingredients Needed for Arayes Kafta
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon seven spice
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg
4 tortilla wraps
2 ounces of butter
How to Cook Arayes Kafta
- Add the ground beef in a large bowl, along with the onion and parsley.
- Season with salt, seven spice, chili flakes, coriander, and nutmeg. Mix until smooth.
- Horizontally slice the tortilla wraps, making room for the filling.
- Add the beef mixture inside the tortilla.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Pat the tortillas with a bit of butter on both sides and toast them until the meat is done and the tortilla is crispy.
- Lay the tortillas one on top of the other and slice them into quarters.