Calories: 334 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 14 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Greek Feta Spread With Tortilla Chips
3 ounces of feta cheese
2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
½ teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tortilla wraps
1 cucumber, slices
16 cherry tomatoes
16 black olives
How to Make Greek Feta Spread With Tortilla Chips
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Crumble the cheese and add it in a bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt, olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix.
- Cut each tortilla wrap into 8 parts (triangle shape).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the tortilla triangles on it, in one layer.
- Drizzle olive oil on them. Season with salt, dried oregano, and pepper.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve the tortilla chips with feta spread. If you want, add one cucumber slice, one cherry tomato, and one olive to every chip.