Calories: 329 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 16 g
- 18 g
Ingredients Needed for Hasselback Potatoes With Creamy Bacon Dip
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 tablespoons of sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Make Hasselback Potatoes With Creamy Bacon Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Slice the potatoes but not all the way down. Leave about 0.2 inch (0.5 cm) unsliced.
- Season them with olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake for 40 minutes.
- Heat a skillet and fry bacon until crispy.
- Use a large bowl and add the sour cream, Cheddar, fried bacon, green onion and salt to make a dip.
- Mix until smooth and serve with potatoes.