Calories: 732 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 29 g
- 86 g
Ingredients Needed for Al Forno Pasta With Eggplant
5 ounces of linguine
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 medium-sized eggplant, small dices
7 ounces of cherry tomatoes
1 cup tomato sauce
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
5 mozzarella ovolines
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Al Forno Pasta With Eggplant
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the linguini and a pinch of salt.
- Cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and give it a stir.
- Add the eggplant and a bit of more vegetable oil if the mixture seems too dry.
- Season with salt, add the cherry tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- Give it a stir, add the parsley and a touch of pepper.
- Lay the pasta in a small baking dish. Add the eggplant.
- Top with fresh and low moisture mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.