Ingredients Needed for Warm Chicken and Veggie Salad
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 boneless chicken thighs
7 ounces of frozen mixed vegetables
0.5 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
0.5 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 ounces of lettuce, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Cook Warm Chicken and Veggie Salad
- Add the spices into a small bowl and mix them with the vegetable oil.
- Add the thighs in a large bowl and pour the spice mix over them.
- Cover the chicken with foil and refrigerate for the next 60 minutes.
- Place them over the hot grill and cook them for 7 minutes per side, or 15 minutes total time.
- Next, fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil and start cooking the frozen veggies.
- Cook the veggies according to the instructions on the package.
- Take out the chicken and thinly slice it.
- Add the chicken in a large bowl along with the veggies, bell peppers, and lettuce salad.
- Pour the olive oil and lemon juice and toss the salad.
- You can serve the salad with some thinly sliced parmesan on top!