Ingredients Needed for Turkey Sandwich With Pickles, Mustard and Mayo
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
1 pickled cucumber
1 bread slice
2 lettuce leaves
3.5 ounces of turkey breast, grilled
1 ounce pickled red cabbage
How to Make Turkey Sandwich With Pickles, Mustard and Mayo
- Mix the mayo, mustard, and salt in a small bowl.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lime and mix it in until smooth.
- Thinly slice the cucumber and radish.
- Spread the mustard and mayo mix over the bread slice.
- Top the sandwich with lettuce leaves, grilled turkey, pickled red cabbage, cucumber, and radishes.
- If you want, you can top it with some more mayonnaise!