Ingredients Needed for Coconut Cashew Bites
3.5 ounces of cashew nuts
2 ounces of coconut flakes
2 tablespoons of agave syrup
How to Cook Coconut Cashew Bites
- Add the cashews in a blender. Blend them until smooth.
- Heat a saucepan over low heat. Add the coconut flakes and agave syrup, stir, and leave it on heat for 2-3 minutes, until you obtain a dry, homogenous mixture.
- Place plastic wrap on your working surface. Add the mixture in the middle of it.
- Slowly roll from the end nearest to you towards the opposite end.
- Cut the roll into small bites and if you want, serve them with some dark chocolate cream on top!