Ingredients Needed for Thyme and Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Ratatouille
1 pound pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of garlic powder
10 fresh thyme sprigs
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 red onion, diced
1 eggplant, cubed
1 zucchini, cubed
1 celery stick, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup tomato sauce
6 fresh basil leaveses
How to Cook Thyme and Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Ratatouille
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Lay the pork tenderloin on your chopping board. Season it with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, by coating it on all its sides.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in an ovenproof skillet. Lay the pork tenderloin in it and add the thyme sprigs (keep 2-3 sprigs for later use). Fry the meat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Move the skillet to the oven and roast the pork tenderloin for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet. Add the red onion and eggplant. Stir and cook until the onion softens and the eggplant absorbs some of the oil.
- Add the zucchini, celery, and yellow bell pepper. Stir and cook until the vegetables soften.
- Add the crushed garlic, tomato sauce, basil, and the remaining thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 more minutes.
- Serve the pork tenderloin with veggie ratatouille.