Ingredients Needed for Sweet Potato and Bacon Towers
2 sweet potatoes
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup grated parmesan
5 ounces of bacon
How to Cook Sweet Potato and Bacon Towers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Slice the unpeeled sweet potatoes and put them in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and add it over the potato slices.
- Add the chili flakes, the cinnamon, and the parmesan.
- Combine all the ingredients using your hands.
- In a muffin pan, put multiple layers of potato slices and bacon slices.
- Top them with sweet potato slices.
- Bake them for 30 minutes.
- Serve the sweet potatoes and bacon towers with mayonnaise.