Ingredients Needed for Blueberry Yogurt Cake
For the base:
7-8 ounces of flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vinegar
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1/2 cup warm water
For the topping:
5 ounces of yogurt
7 ounces of cream cheese
3 ounces of powdered sugar
5 ounces of whipped cream
8 ounces of blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Yogurt Cake
- Add the flour to a bowl, sprinkle the center with salt and make a dip right in that area.
- Pour the vinegar, vegetable oil, and 2-3 tablespoons of warm water inside it, then start mixing using your hands.
- Gradually add the remaining water while mixing. Knead until you have a dough, form it into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Flatten the dough until approximately 1-inch thick using the rolling pin. Try giving it a round form.
- Transfer it to an 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Add the whipped cream, mix until even, then stir in the blueberries.
- Top the base with this cream, evenly spread it, then refrigerate for 3 hours.