Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon and Zucchini Omelets
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 spring onion, chopped
¼ zucchini, small dices
4 eggs, whisked
3 ounces of cream cheese
2 ounces of mayonnaise
3 ounces of smoked salmon
How to Cook Smoked Salmon and Zucchini Omelets
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the spring onion, zucchini, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring often. When ready, set aside.
- Add the whisked eggs to a large bowl along with the cream cheese. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add a bit of vegetable oil into the skillet.
- Grab a ladle and fill it with the egg mixture. Drop it into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side. Repeat until you’ve used all of the ingredients. We’ve got 4 small omelets.
- Grab a 4 inches (10 cm) diameter cooking ring. Use it on the omelets and make smaller, perfectly round mini omelets.
- Top them with mayo, cooked veggies, and smoked salmon pieces.