Ingredients Needed for Soy Sauce and Cognac Marinated Salmon
1 salmon fillet, approximately 7 ounces
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon cognac
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Soy Sauce and Cognac Marinated Salmon
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place it into a plastic zip bag, then squeeze the juice out of the lemon over it.
- Add ginger, cognac, honey, and soy sauce.
- Secure the plastic bag and marinate the salmon for 1 hour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the salmon in the middle of it, skin side down, and fry it for about 1 minute.
- Add half a cup of water, cover the skillet with a lid, and cook the salmon for 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice.