Calories: 489 kCal / serving
- 33 g
- 16 g
- 55 g
Ingredients Needed for Scalloped Beef and Potato Roll
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1.5 cups parmesan, grated
4 potatoes, sliced
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
How to Make Scalloped Beef and Potato Roll
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground beef.
- Broke it into pieces and season with salt, pepper, onion flakes, and garlic powder.
- Add the tomato paste. Cook and occasionally stir until the meat browns.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Evenly spread the grated parmesan on it.
- Layer the potato slices so that they partially overlap each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.
- Evenly spread the cooked ground beef and top with the grated mozzarella.
- Carefully roll everything and wrap in parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 374⁰F/190⁰C.