Pulled Pork and Coleslaw Burger
You just gotta love pulled pork! It’s smoky texture and the tenderness of the meat has undoubtedly got lots of attention by now. And, because we’re also fans, we’ve decided to spoil you with a delicious burger. That works marvelous when paired with coleslaw salad!
Ingredients Needed for Pulled Pork and Coleslaw Burger
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon mustard powder
½ teaspoon paprika
3 pounds of pork shoulder
1 cup raspberry cider
½ cup beef stock
½ cup ketchup
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
0.25 white cabbage
¼ red cabbage
12 bread rolls
How to Make Pulled Pork and Coleslaw Burger
- Grab a small bowl and add the garlic powder, salt, onion powder, cumin powder, mustard powder, paprika, and pepper.
- Mix the spices and use them to coat the pork shoulder.
- Add the pork in the slow cooker and pour the cider.
- Cook on low temperature for 7 hours.
- Set a saucepan over medium heat and pour the beef stock, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix the mayo and mustard in a small bowl. Mix with the white cabbage and red cabbage.
- Break the pork meat using a fork into small shreds.
- Slice the bread rolls through the middle, making them look like burger buns.
- Assemble the burger using the pulled pork and coleslaw salad.