Ingredients Needed for Cod Fillet in Soy Batter
⅓ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon heavy cream
10 ounces of cod fillet
How to Cook Cod Fillet in Soy Batter
- Mix the flour with baking powder, pepper, salt, fish sauce, and soy sauce.
- Add the egg and whisk. Add water gradually and whisk further until you make a batter.
- Add the heavy cream and whisk again. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Coat the cod fillets with the batter and then fry them on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with a rice side.