Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Belly With Coleslaw Salad
⅓ cup brown sugar
⅔ cup water
¼ cup soy sauce
1 inch - ginger root, peeled and sliced
1 chili pepper s, sliced
2 ¼ pounds of pork belly
½ cabbage, shredded
2 carrots, shredded
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
How to Cook Roasted Pork Belly With Coleslaw Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Add the brown sugar, water and soy sauce in a bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice, throw in the ginger and chili slices, then season with salt. Whisk everything.
- Cut the pork belly into 6 thick slices.
- Put the pork belly into the marinade, cover and let it marinate for 90 minutes.
- When the time’s up, lay a baking tray with parchment paper and place the pork belly on it.
- Bake it for 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the cabbage and shredded carrot in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, mayonnaise, some salt, and pepper in the same bowl. Combine everything to make a salad.
- Serve the roasted pork belly with coleslaw salad.