Calories: 548 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 20 g
- 38 g
Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 toast breads
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon crushed peanut
How to Make Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature. Fry two slices of bacon for 2-3 minutes, on both sides, until they get crunchy.
- Fry 2 slices of toast bread in the bacon fat, for 2-3 minutes, on each side.
- Spread peanut butter on one of the toast bread slices. Add the bacon on top.
- Sprinkle peanuts on the bacon.
- Add the other toast bread slice.