Calories: 663 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 47 g
- 47 g
Ingredients Needed for One Pan Pork Neck, Ham and Veggies
1 pork neck steak, around 8 ounces
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 hams slices
2 green chilis es
½ red bell pepper, julienne sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, julienne sliced
2 radishes es, sliced in halves
1 teaspoon butter
How to Make One Pan Pork Neck, Ham and Veggies
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork neck and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it for 5-6 minutes on one side. Flip it over and add the ham slices next to the steak.
- Make sure that the ham starts to crisp, then slide the pork between the slices of ham.
- Add the bell peppers, chilies and radishes, in the pan. Add the butter and cook everything until the pork properly cooks itself. That should be about 5 minutes after you’ve nested it between the ham slices.
- If you want, you can serve this dish with a potato mash!