Ingredients Needed for Herbed Pork Chops
2 pork chops
1 teaspoon olive oil
vegetable oil for frying
0.5 garlic head, cut in half crosswise
1 teaspoon butter
How to Cook Herbed Pork Chops
- Add a few drops of olive oil on each pork chop.
- Season them with salt and pepper, then rub them with your fingers.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the pork chops for 2 to 3 minutes on the first side.
- Flip and cook further.
- Add the garlic cut side down, then add the fresh herbs right on the pork chops.
- Add the butter and let it melt. Cook the meat in the fat mixture until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes. Make sure no pink juices remain.
- Serve warm, with French fries (our recommendation).