Ingredients Needed for Crispy Fried Chicken
1 chicken breast
½ cup flour
½ cup egg wash
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Crispy Fried Chicken
- Cut the chicken breast into 0.5-inch side pieces.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Make the egg wash by whisking 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Coat the chicken pieces with flour, then with egg wash, then with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil into a large saucepan.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces.
- Let the chicken pieces cool a little, and serve them with a dip.