Ingredients Needed for Herb-Roasted Beef with Mushrooms
5 garlic cloves
fresh rosemary leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 pounds of beef sirloin
2 teaspoons of butter
4 ounces of mushroom
½ cup vegetable stock
How to Cook Herb-Roasted Beef with Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Add the garlic cloves, rosemary, and olive oil in a blender. Blend everything until smooth.
- Lay the beef in a baking dish and season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Evenly spread the rosemary and garlic marinade over the beef.
Slide the tray into the oven and cook the beef for the next 90 minutes.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and season them with salt and pepper. Cook them for 2-3 minutes and take them out from the pan.
- Melt the remaining butter and add the vegetable stock. Bring the sauce to a boil, add the mushrooms, and cook everything for 2 more minutes.
- Slice the beef into 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick slices and serve it with the sautéed mushrooms.