Egg in a Hole Burger
If you want to try a very special burger, check this recipe! The burger meat is circle shaped with an egg in the middle. Plus all the goodies: cheese, ketchup and mayonnaise!
Ingredients Needed for Egg in a Hole Burger
4 ounces of minced meat
4 cheddars cheese
2 hamburger buns
How to Make Egg in a Hole Burger
- Form a patty with the minced meat. Cut the middle of the patty to create a donut-shaped burger, using a small cup or a glass.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat. Add the donut-shaped burger and cook it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Crack the egg in the middle of the meat.
- Add Cheddar cheese on top of the egg. Spread a pinch of pepper and cook it for one more minute, until the cheese melt.
- Build the burger: put the meat on buns, add ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Continue with the rest of the meat and make another burger.