Ingredients Needed for Vegan Brownies
7 ounces of almonds
7 ounces of dates
3 ounces of cocoa powder
10 ounces of cashew nuts
2 tablespoons of agave syrup
2 ounces of baby spinach
7 ounces of organic dark chocolate, melted
How to Cook Vegan Brownies
- First place the almonds into your food processor and process until finely ground. Place the almonds in a big bowl and add the dates in the food processor. Process them until you obtain a smooth date mixture.
- Add the almonds and dates in a large bowl and mix them with cocoa powder.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and top its bottom with the almond and date mixture. Press it with parchment paper to release the air and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- In the meantime, place the cashew nuts in the food processor and process until finely ground. Add the agave syrup, baby spinach and turn on the food processor once again for 3-4 more minutes.
- When the 2 hours have passed, take the almond and date mixture out of the fridge. Evenly spread the cashew and spinach mixture over it. Pour the melted chocolate and evenly spread it.
- Refrigerate the brownie for 4 hours before serving it!