It may be hard to hold a raw-vegan diet, especially when you’re in the mood for a delicious dessert. Luckily, this dessert is so good, you’ll even forget it’s so healthy. With no sugar added, no baking skills required, but flavored with lots of almonds, dates, and cashews, this brownie may become an all-time favorite!
Ingredients Needed for Vegan Brownies
7 ounces of almonds
7 ounces of dates
3 ounces of cocoa powder
10 ounces of cashew nuts
2 tablespoons of agave syrup
2 ounces of baby spinach
7 ounces of organic dark chocolate, melted
How to Make Vegan Brownies
- First place the almonds into your food processor and process until finely ground. Place the almonds in a big bowl and add the dates in the food processor. Process them until you obtain a smooth date mixture.
- Add the almonds and dates in a large bowl and mix them with cocoa powder.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and top its bottom with the almond and date mixture. Press it with parchment paper to release the air and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- In the meantime, place the cashew nuts in the food processor and process until finely ground. Add the agave syrup, baby spinach and turn on the food processor once again for 3-4 more minutes.
- When the 2 hours have passed, take the almond and date mixture out of the fridge. Evenly spread the cashew and spinach mixture over it. Pour the melted chocolate and evenly spread it.
- Refrigerate the brownie for 4 hours before serving it!