Calories: 400 kCal / serving
- 7 g
- 39 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Pork and Mushroom Stew
12 ounces of pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon paprika powder
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon black pepper corns, crushed
8 mushrooms, cut into quarters
½ cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon turmeric
How to Make Creamy Pork and Mushroom Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and start frying the pork.
- Add the paprika powder, nutmeg, and crushed black peppercorns. Stir and continue to cook the meat at high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the meat over and sear it on the second side for about another minute. Add the mushrooms, reduce the heat, and cook the pork and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Add the heavy cream and simmer it for about 2-4 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, chili flakes and fresh parsley leaves and cook the dish for 1 more minute.