Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Pumpkin Puree
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 pound baked pumpkin
¼ cup condensed milk
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon butter
1 sage sprig
¼ cup white wine
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
fresh parsley for garnishing
broccoli sprouts for garnishing
How to Cook Chicken Breast With Pumpkin Puree
- Cut the chicken breast in half, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- For the pumpkin puree:
Scoop the pumpkin out and add the pulp to a bowl. Add condensed milk and turmeric and season generously with salt and pepper. Mix all, then set aside.
- Cooking the chicken breast:
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, add the halved chicken breast, and cook both sides until golden brown. Drag them through the melted butter in the process.
- Also, while cooking, add the sage sprig, drag it through the butter, and spread it on the halved chicken breast.
- Add the white wine and sweet chili sauce, then stir and cook some more. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve the chicken breast with pumpkin puree, garnished with fresh parsley and broccoli sprouts.