Ingredients Needed for Cherry Tomato Tagliatelle
15 cherry tomatoes
7 ounces of tagliatelle
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 basil leaves
How to Cook Cherry Tomato Tagliatelle
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut in half the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut in half, horizontally, the head of garlic.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and put in it the garlic halves, unpeeled. Cook the garlic over medium heat for about 1 minute and then remove it from the heat.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and season with salt.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir well until combined.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with fresh pepper.
- Serve immediately!