Ingredients Needed for Chicken with Veggies and Mint Sauce
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 teaspoon chili flakes
pink himalayan salt
1 tablespoon butter
7 ounces of baby carrots
7 ounces of peas
0.5 ounce fresh mint
1 small green chili, thinly sliced
How to Cook Chicken with Veggies and Mint Sauce
- Place the chicken breast on a wooden board and superficially score it. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and vinegar in a plate, along with the chili, salt, pepper. Mix, and coat the chicken with this spice mix.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Lay the chicken in the skillet and cook it for 10 minutes on one side. Flip the chicken, add the butter and melt it. Add the baby carrots and cook everything for 10 more minutes.
- Next, heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill it halfway with water. Bring it to a boil, add the peas, and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Add the mint into your blender, along with the remaining olive oil. Add the green chili, and 1/4 of the peas. Blend everything until smooth.
- Slice the chicken before serving, and serve it on a bed of carrots and peas. Drizzle some mint sauce on top.