Ingredients Needed for Minced Meat and Puff Pastry Cupcakes
¼ puff pastry sheet
6 ounces of mince mix
2 tablespoons of sour cream
1 teaspoon parsley
How to Cook Minced Meat and Puff Pastry Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Use a ceramic ramekin to cut out 8 puff pastry circles.
- Use one of the circles as a base in the ramekin.
- Alternate layers of mince mix and puff pastry until you have 4 puff pastry layers and 3 mince mix layers.
- Use a fork to pierce the top puff pastry layer three times.
- Cook the 2 cupcakes in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm, with sour cream and parsley.