Calories: 516 kCal / serving
- 31 g
- 19 g
- 38 g
Ingredients Needed for Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
5 ounces of peanut butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
¼ tablespoon baking soda
¼ cup chocolate chips
How to Make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Prepare a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Add the banana, egg, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and baking soda to the blender and puree them. Also, add chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly and pour it into the muffin pan holes. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with chocolate sauce on top!