Ingredients Needed for Chicken Tortilla Cups
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon ginger
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar
6 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Chicken Tortilla Cups
- Preheat oven to 365°F/185°C.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 of tablespoon vegetable oil and start frying the chicken. Fry for about 5 minutes per side.
- When the meat has finished cooking, shred it and add it in a large bowl.
- Season with pepper, paprika powder, ginger and soy sauce.
- Squarely shape your tortilla wraps.
- Use a 6-cup muffin pan and fill empty slots with tortilla while leaving room in the middle.
- Fill with the shredded chicken and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.