Calories: 466 kCal / serving
- 32 g
- 32 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Thighs With Orange and Ginger Marinade
1 red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon ginger, shredded
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons of orange juice
4 small-sized chicken thighs
How to Make Roasted Chicken Thighs With Orange and Ginger Marinade
- Add the chopped onion in a small bowl.
- Add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and orange juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large bowl, and pour the marinade over them. Cover with plastic foil and let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F/210 degrees C.
- Transfer the chicken thighs to a baking dish and pour the marinade over it.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 35 minutes.