Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Bell Pepper Tortilla Wrap
2 chicken breasts
vegetable oil for cooking
1 tablespoon soy sauce
¼ red bell pepper
0.25 green bell pepper
¼ yellow bell pepper
2 lettuces leaves
2 ounces of feta cheese
How to Cook Chicken and Bell Pepper Tortilla Wrap
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chicken breasts, cut in pieces.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and stir fry until golden.
- In a wok, add the bell pepper slices, salt, and pepper and cook until the pepper pieces soften.
- Cut the cucumber in thin strips.
- Take 1 tortilla and add some cooked bell pepper and cooked chicken.
- Then add some cucumber strips and some shredded lettuce.
- Squeeze half a lime over the tortilla.
- Add the feta cheese.
- Roll the tortilla wrap.