Ingredients Needed for Salmon Rolls With Cheese Cream
½ cup cream cheese
2 tablespoons of chives, chopped
1 salmon fillet
4 green olives, pit removed
How to Cook Salmon Rolls With Cheese Cream
- In a medium bowl, mix the cheese cream and the chives seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Cut the salmon fillet into four pieces.
- Roll every olive in salmon pieces.
- On a ceramic spoon, put a teaspoon of cheese and chives mixture.
- Place on top one salmon roll.
- Sprinkle it with chili powder.
- Make the same with the remaining ingredients.