Ingredients Needed for Fried Chicken With Herb Butter
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
3.5 ounces of butter
2 chicken breasts
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
How to Cook Fried Chicken With Herb Butter
- Let the butter rest at the room temperature until it turns soft.
- Mix it with the chopped parsley.
- Roll the butter in a parchment paper to make a cylinder.
- Freeze the butter for 20 minutes.
- Cut along one side the chicken breasts, horizontally.
- Slice the frozen butter.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, without using vegetable oil. Crack the crispy bacon.
- Fill each chicken breast with butter slices and bacon pieces.
- Make an egg wash by mixing the egg with milk.
- Coat each chicken breast with flour, then egg wash, and then breadcrumbs.
- Fry the chicken until it turns golden.
- Serve the fried chicken with your favorite side.