Salmon and Zucchini Baked in Foil
1 hour 30 minutes
We think that this baked salmon and zucchini, is a great idea if you’re in the mood for a light dinner tonight. Sure, you’ll need some time until the salmon is properly marinated, but it's worth the wait!
- 1 salmon fillet, approximately 7 ounces (200 grams)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a plastic wrap. Add honey, thyme, garlic, and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon on top.
- Secure the wrap and marinate the salmon for one hour.
- Slice the zucchini.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Put an aluminum foil on your working surface. Place the zucchini slices in the middle, and season them with salt, pepper, add olive oil and rosemary.
- Place the salmon on top and wrap it completely in aluminum foil. Place it in a baking tray and cook it for the next 30 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 462 kcal
- 23 g
- 42 g
- 24 g